Helping you take care of you
At Shakti Qi, I strive to offer support as you work towards good health maintenance and life balance. I do this by utilizing different approaches and techniques that are best suited for you and your body. Working together on your well-being I will always try to find what works for you and your needs. Preventing illness is always preferable to treating illness. Once we, achieve our goals, I suggest maintaining visits every monthly or seasonally.
What traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture can treat
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture are widely recognized and can help in the treatment of various ailments and issues, and are excellent as preventative medicine for physical, emotional and mental well-being. Having a healthy lifestyle and diet along with acupuncture treatment every 2-4 weeks can help the body in achieving optimum health. The World Health Organization recognizes many medical concerns can be treated by Acupuncture, but not limited to the following:
- Respiratory and Immunological problems: asthma, allergies, colds, ear, nose and throat disorders, etc.
- Gynecological problems: menstrual irregulates, genital herpes, infertility, low libido, etc.
- Pain and Neurological problems: arthritis, sciatica, numbness, migraines, etc.
- Urological problems: bladder problems, kidney problems, impotence, etc.
- Psychological problems: anxiety, depression, stress management of emotional disorders, etc.
- Gastrointestinal problems: constipation, diarrhea, digestive issues, etc.
- Cardiovascular problems: heart palpitations, poor circulation, etc.
- Dermatological problems: eczema, acne, etc.
- Management of sexual problems, etc.
- Other problems: dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, weight issues and addiction.
TCM and Acupuncture can be used to successfully treat many other health problems too: please contact me to discuss whether it can be helpful for you.
For more information about our treatments please take a look at the Treatment Descriptions page.